Кто пользовался Kontent Machine 3 - под рунет есть чтото подобное?

(Ответов: 2, Просмотров: 901)
  1. Новичок
    Привет всем, народ а кто знает под рунет софт на подобии: Kontent Machine 3 ?
  2. Студент Аватар для l18k10
    • Webmoney BL: ?
    AndreyGhost, лучше опишите функционал софта, который вам нужен и тогда вам будет проще помочь, а то многие не знают что это за софт "Kontent Machine 3"
  3. Новичок
    Указываю ключевую фразу: например "купить телефон"

Софт мне парсит статью из открытых источников, но так же множит ее. и получается с 1 статьи получается 1000 статей по этой тематике.

Вот маленький пример:

Drifting {in your|with your|within your|inside your} makes {you to|in order to definitely|you|an individual|for you to definitely|one to|that|in order to} lose track what {you have|include|you've got|anyone could have|possess|anyone might have|you might have|you} in {the relationship|romantic relationship|the connection}. But you have to {focus on|concentrate on} making magic in {your life|your|existence|living|your lifetime|your own}. {And it|Also|And this|You'll find|And yes it|And yes it even|Additionally|It also} can {be a|as being a|turn into|often be a|like a|regarded as|turn into a|surely be a} lot of fun {too|properly|likewise|nicely|of course|also|significantly|quite}!|I even exchanged cell {phone numbers|contact numbers|mobile phone|cell numbers|telephone numbers|non published numbers|numbers|unlisted cell phone|mobile} with {a few|several}. The {great thing|thing|good thing|best part|neat thing} to do at {the end|the conclusion|the finish|the final|finish} of the day is kick off our shoes, free our poor {feet|lower limb|shoes|feet and toes|legs|ft .}! Looking for Russian companionship isn't {just about|each|all of the|will be included|rather much|such as|are usually} pointing and clicking a mouse.|This self selection bias {should be|in order to|always be|must be|end up being|in order to be|ought to} there {for your|to use in your|your|to ones|for this|for a|about your|to one's|towards the} matches {as well|also|too}. Adrian: Today, I'm interviewing Eben {Pagan|Questionnable}. {This involves|Much more|Calls for making a|Building a|Obtain for yourself .|The site you sell|Return|And} agreeing {with the|while using the|the brand new|that's not a problem|making use of|using|but now|the particular} break {up|up wards|it|" up "|themsleves|ready|inside|higher}.|Women are {very good|exceptional|well-known|superb|ideal|okay|pretty decent|wonderful} at {controlling the|money|governing the|manipulating the|managing the} situation. {At times|Start|Continue to wonder|Property|Sometimes|From time to time|Moments|Days you can begin} swing {is just|is probably|is|can be|is really|is barely|is only|will be} a fantasy that you perhaps {share|publish|disclose|write about|impart|provide|communicate|show}. She'll probably answer a curious yes. "Well, my friend is {crazy about|excited about|fond of|in love with} this girl he {works with|along|harmonizes with|works jointly with|blends with|mutually|works together with|works together|works in concert with}.|Do not even think {of using|making use of|of|relying on|of making use of|of utilizing|associated with|of employing} sex {as an|the|a good|with regard to|being an|for|regarding|a great} attraction. It might even seem easier {to just|in order to|to be able to|to} go it alone. {I love|Really like|Truly like|Excellent|Adore|I like} the idea but I wasn't {about making|about creating|about forcing|about producing} something so grotesque. Or you can {be a|be considered a|deemed a|end up being a|become a|unquestionably be a|comprise|become} rogue {and a|that has a|and also|rrncluding a|as well|and then a|rrncluding a|too} lover.|I've read and studied your stuff and {I think|Amazingly exciting .|And maybe|I believe|Doing well .|Folks|Think|Feel|Believe} every guy should {do the|perform|carry out the|perform the} same. {You have|Possess to|Anyone might have|You might have|You could have|Anyone could have|You need to|Include} nothing to lose, and everything {to gain|to achieve|acquire|accomplish|obtain|get}. The {second half|lover|loved one|wife or husband|partner|better half|other half} of the play was very {exciting|fun|moving|impressive|useful|wonderful|i nteresting|electrifying|remarkable}.|{Change the|Alter the|The whole|Customise the|Change up the|The complete system vertically|Get a new|Customize the} channel {of your|of the|of one's} awareness by reacting to stressful situations differently. Go out {of your|of the|of one's} way to describe yourself and your interests {specifically|correctly|simply|specifically|accura tely|possibility of heart disease}. Almost {every time|at any time when|each and every|each|an additional|training|eachtime|a few|as well as} she will respond with yes.|I thought {we would|advertising and marketing|suggest you always|on the net|solution to|promotional efforts .} cover marketing, split-testing, and Double Your Dating. Successful openings {will never|by no means|in no way|won't ever|won't} appear {to be|end up being|to be able to|turn out to be|regarding|to become} anything {more than|at least|close to|in excess of what|even more than|through} a plea for help or {advice|ideas|assistance|help|professional guidance|counsel}.|When I started, {it was|made|exercise routines, meal|it was made by|this|hints|food|that} just an e-book. Doing the activity is what counts, {so do|systems work efficiently|so|more efficiently|use|techniques|do} something! {For many|For a lot of|For many people|For some|For most} guys, {the fact|the best|the simple truth is|even though|truth that|very simple} is, {that they|they|the player|that|may|these people} have been sold a myth {that does not|doesn't|it doesn't|it does not|will not|that} exist.|{Are you|An individual|Have|You|A person been|An individual been|Perform|A person} a beach bum surfer from Malibu? It has all glass windows, that almost surrounds {the whole|complete|complete approach|superior|total|wellness|high-quality|key} diner. The new relationship {provides a|any|supplies a|the|a new} thrill of novelty {and you|an individual also|a person|as well as|anyone|you|and also|additionally} provide {a sense|an awareness of|an awareness|a feel for|an atmosphere|a feeling|an expression|feelings} of {stability|stabilize|amount|debt|reliability|sense of balance|sturdiness|strength}.|{It is a|Can easily|That's a|Essential|This is usually a|This may be a|It may be a} herculean task requiring both spouses {to participate|to sign up|to participate in}. Changing settings too often can muddle things, and cause {you to|a person|which|an individual|you|a person to|in order to|that} get unexpected bad {results|out comes|last|overall results|benefits|solutions|final|ultimate outcomes}.